Question

Problem after problem

• 27 July 2021
  • 6 replies

I got my Shadow today but its been awful, So many problems.

The sound is badly stutters, The image quality was flickering in and out in blurryness and the duel screen hardly works, Can’t do anything on the second screen, Makes no sense?

https://ibb.co/bN9TLHf My speed to the server.

Any help?

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Badge

Are you hardwired? If you aren’t, get an ethernet cable.

try lg.shadow.tech and try a  traceping with your server and post the results (please hide your ip. use a point program to cover it up)

check your settings. Your speeds are amazing but dont go overboard. You may find that reducing the bandwith to 300 may actually improve things.

Let me know the results because I am also trying to get better performance.

edit - set an fps limit as well. 60 for ex

Userlevel 1
Badge

hello my friend!, Nanaciel is here to help you ♡, Well then I guess you'll have to contact the super technical.

If not, do you have anything turned on on your local machine that could take up your bandwidth? I see that you are in Ethernet, is your cable of good quality? Sometimes it's just that. In fact, depending on the quality of your cable, the network can be more or less stable and cause jerks.

In the Shadow settings did you accidentally activate the "low connection" option?  Or did you put yourself on the 265 encoder by accident? 

If yes this option is for the weak connection it is necessary to deactivate them, that can be the cause of your problem. If it's on, more data can try to get through while you have limited your data accidentally so the Shadow Luncher thinks you have a bad connection when you don't. 

I hope to have helped you, do not hesitate to give me news of all this . See you next time ♡.

Are you hardwired? If you aren’t, get an ethernet cable.

try lg.shadow.tech and try a  traceping with your server and post the results (please hide your ip. use a point program to cover it up)

check your settings. Your speeds are amazing but dont go overboard. You may find that reducing the bandwith to 300 may actually improve things.

Let me know the results because I am also trying to get better performance.

edit - set an fps limit as well. 60 for ex

https://ibb.co/VS896Ln

https://ibb.co/x5BnqJk

“Are you hardwired” - Yes

hello my friend!, Nanaciel is here to help you ♡, Well then I guess you'll have to contact the super technical.

If not, do you have anything turned on on your local machine that could take up your bandwidth? I see that you are in Ethernet, is your cable of good quality? Sometimes it's just that. In fact, depending on the quality of your cable, the network can be more or less stable and cause jerks.

In the Shadow settings did you accidentally activate the "low connection" option?  Or did you put yourself on the 265 encoder by accident? 

If yes this option is for the weak connection it is necessary to deactivate them, that can be the cause of your problem. If it's on, more data can try to get through while you have limited your data accidentally so the Shadow Luncher thinks you have a bad connection when you don't. 

I hope to have helped you, do not hesitate to give me news of all this . See you next time ♡.

Iv tried everything, Just does not work, The sound stutters badly

The Shadow beta version fixed my problems, Its very odd, I had to delete the other version and install the beta version and it fixed my problems, Very strange...

Userlevel 1

Make sure you have a strong internet connection also I would recommend a wired internet connetion