Question

Racing Wheels - USB forwarding

• 22 January 2022
  • 1 reply

Has anyone currently got this working? I have a Thrustmaster TX and having problems with the built in USB Forwarding and third party solutions. 

I have good latency  circa 20ms, using ethernet and 20Mbps upload speed. I’m in London UK and using Paris data centre. 

Using shadow built in usb forwarding I just keep hearing the usb connecting/disconnecting sound in shadow.

Using virtualhere and ZeroTier I can mount it in shadow using the virtual here client but it shows in device manager with error code 10.

Any ideas? Maybe my upload speed is still not quite good enough. Would love to get this working otherwise will need to quit shadow.

regards,

Popee 

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Hi @Popee.

For better community support, please provide the following information.

• Application type (Windows/Mac/Mobile/etc.)

• Shadow Client Version (Official/Beta/Alpha)

• Local device CPU

• Local device GPU

• Datacenter location (check status.shadow.tech)

• Connection speed (Datacenter speed tests EU: Paris | AMS or US: CA | TX | NY)

• Description of issue

Other:

• Date when problem appeared.

• Did you take any action(s) which could have created this problem? If so, what?

• Do you recall any action(s) you took after it happened?

• Do you use a VPN and/or antivirus?

• Please provide a screenshot of your shadow stats (Alt+Win+O). Also make sure it captures a timeframe when the issue has happened.

I also recommend reaching out to our wonderful Support Team from your accounts page (https://account.shadow.tech/home/support) so that they can look into this further.