Solved

Shadow also suitable for Illustrators/ graphic designers?

• 22 February 2021
  • 6 replies

Badge

Shadow mainly offers the service for gamers, but how is working on Shadow for Illustrators / designers? Can you work well with the Adobe programs from your Shadow account? / Do some of you also work on a Ipad Pro on Shadow and have you purchased a magic keyboard? I see the topics about whether or not to buy a magic keyboard for iPad Pro to work on Shadow server from 8 months ago.. Is there an update? Hope the Magic keyboard voor Ipad Pro now properly works on Shadow server?

icon

Best answer by Phobos 22 February 2021, 23:15

I work with my shadow too (Video Editing, Photoshop, Blender, InDesign etc.) and it works just fine.

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

I work with my shadow too (Video Editing, Photoshop, Blender, InDesign etc.) and it works just fine.

Badge

Hi Phobos,

Thanks for your answer :)

Do you also use an Ipad Pro for working on Shadow? And if you do, what are your experience? 

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

I use an iPad Air which work fine with an USB Adaptor with a mouse and keyboard connected. It works just fine like the Desktop client.

Badge

That sounds good :)

I read some older posts from 8 months ago about the Ipad Pro in combination with the magic keyboard for working/ gaming on Shadow.

There were some problems with that, such as that the tracking path hardly worked, or that they couldn't scroll. I hope to hear more about this, hopely those problems are already solved with the magie keyboard for Ipad? *Do you have any advice on that?

Thanks a lot!

Greetings

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hey, sorry I don’t have any experience with the magic keyboard. I recommend asking on reddit because I have the feeling you would get a pretty fast answer by many people there. I know that it works with external USB Devices, but no idea if it recognizes this snappy magnet keyboard thing..

Badge

Hi Phobos,

You mean that an external keyboard on the Ipad is working with Shadow? Anyway that is a positive thing, in combination with a mouse. *Do you have tips for a good mouse? 

Thanks for recommand Reddit asking more experiences from people working on Ipad with (magic) keyboard on Shadow.