Solved

Shadow also suitable for Illustrators/ graphic designers?

• 22 February 2021
  • 6 replies

Badge

Shadow mainly offers the service for gamers, but how is working on Shadow for Illustrators / designers? Can you work well with the Adobe programs from your Shadow account? / Do some of you also work on a Ipad Pro on Shadow and have you purchased a magic keyboard? I see the topics about whether or not to buy a magic keyboard for iPad Pro to work on Shadow server from 8 months ago.. Is there an update? Hope the Magic keyboard voor Ipad Pro now properly works on Shadow server?

icon

Best answer by Phobos 22 February 2021, 23:15

I work with my shadow too (Video Editing, Photoshop, Blender, InDesign etc.) and it works just fine.

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hey, sorry I don’t have any experience with the magic keyboard. I recommend asking on reddit because I have the feeling you would get a pretty fast answer by many people there. I know that it works with external USB Devices, but no idea if it recognizes this snappy magnet keyboard thing..

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

I work with my shadow too (Video Editing, Photoshop, Blender, InDesign etc.) and it works just fine.

Badge

Hi Phobos,

Thanks for your answer :)

Do you also use an Ipad Pro for working on Shadow? And if you do, what are your experience? 

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

I use an iPad Air which work fine with an USB Adaptor with a mouse and keyboard connected. It works just fine like the Desktop client.

Badge

That sounds good :)

I read some older posts from 8 months ago about the Ipad Pro in combination with the magic keyboard for working/ gaming on Shadow.

There were some problems with that, such as that the tracking path hardly worked, or that they couldn't scroll. I hope to hear more about this, hopely those problems are already solved with the magie keyboard for Ipad? *Do you have any advice on that?

Thanks a lot!

Greetings

Badge

Hi Phobos,

You mean that an external keyboard on the Ipad is working with Shadow? Anyway that is a positive thing, in combination with a mouse. *Do you have tips for a good mouse? 

Thanks for recommand Reddit asking more experiences from people working on Ipad with (magic) keyboard on Shadow.