Question

Shadow crashed and now...HELP

• 13 January 2021
  • 5 replies

Shadow crashed and now...it wont launch at all. The very odd thing is that the the "start now" button is unfunctional. Its orange but when I click absolutely nothing happens I keep restarting shadow and thapp with no change. Was only play CK3 when this occurred.

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Yeah something is going on. When I got booted it said there were “degraded service” in my home city and one other… which is a very esoteric annoying message.

Now it says Service disrupted across all Home Cities. 

Same. kicked from shadow and cant login. Tried login again , keep saying wrong id/pw. I had to reset PW to get back into website.

Ah there is a lot more info on the status page now. There is a cooling issue at the data center…

“We have some cooling trouble in these datacenters. We are taking measures to ensure servers stay in acceptable temperature boundaries. Overall performances should get back to normal.”

Ah there is a lot more info on the status page now. There is a cooling issue at the data center…

“We have some cooling trouble in these datacenters. We are taking measures to ensure servers stay in acceptable temperature boundaries. Overall performances should get back to normal.”

That is actually from December 23, 2020 if you look at the date. That incident message is always there, not sure why.

In any case the status for Dallas has gone from red to yellow. Hopefully back online soon.

That is actually from December 23, 2020 if you look at the date. That incident message is always there, not sure why.

In any case the status for Dallas has gone from red to yellow. Hopefully back online soon.

Jeez… was it? Well THAT is helpful