Solved

Shadow not working

• 26 August 2020
  • 6 replies

My Shadow came yesterday and it was fantastic, until about 2 hours ago. My shadow crashed and it will not let me back in. When I try to launch it gets stuck on the starting streaming loading bar. Any problems or troubleshooting I should know about?

icon

Best answer by juste_merlin 29 August 2020, 10:15

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Have you tried uninstalling you launcher and reinstalling it? Sometimes the data centers takes a minute to reallocate resources to people in queue especially in peak hours. How long did this last for? What programs were you running before the crash? Did you change anything before the crash?

So basically, I had the same problem yesterday…

It is due to a windows update… (your shadow will do that at every  WINDOWS update)

Just wait 10 minutes and click on the bouton “shutdown your shadow”

After that just wait and restart your shadow when it has shut down.

Your shadow should start again…

I hope this help…

Ping me if it didn’t.

Oh well Shadow saying no duplicate comment allowed then fix our problem everything was working fine before shadow sold to another company and prices were better niow old company and founder of Shadow would seem right they raised their prices they havent gave us customers this problem new company is giving us. This not working Shadow Services needs to stop and give us what we paying you for. Why asking for higher dollar amount when Shadow is not working properly and permanent. Niow why would any customer pay raised fees for anything not guaranteed. How about this once Shadow Service is guaranteed to work properly and permanent yes then offer us customers $29 a month we be freely and willingly to pay it. 

I been giving Shadow 5 Stars making lies when their services not working and other issues  for Shadow having to restart again and again due to bug. Especially when your in the middle playing games Shadow decides to screw up our game play to show a pop up feedback to click  how many Stars Shadow deserves. I been giving 5 Stars all this time with Shadow I had to bump my head what was I thinking by giving 5 Stars maybe Shadow will fix their issues right away every time I'm having problems with Shadow I faithfully give 5 Shadow yesterday I been taught a lesson stop given Shadow 5 Stars all I'm going is making them look good when they're not. And start being honest whenever feedback appesrs to rate them. Not again Shadow has taught me this lesson give 1 Star for every time Shadow not working properly. And stop lying to myself and to Shadow give them the star they deserve noone wants low ratings every single time due to Shadow not working every single time. I wouldn't want 1 Star every time my service continues to show not working for us paying Customers I found a way to fix fast asap to gain 5 Stars every single time on Feedbacks.  

So basically, I had the same problem yesterday…

It is due to a windows update… (your shadow will do that at every  WINDOWS update)

Just wait 10 minutes and click on the bouton “shutdown your shadow”

After that just wait and restart your shadow when it has shut down.

Your shadow should start again…

I hope this help…

Ping me if it didn’t.

This worked for me as well. If you want to not have to wait 10 minutes, you can click on the help icon in shadow and you’ll see a shut down button to get to it quicker.

I'm very irate Shadow was working yesterday Monday 10/11/21 its came back on while I watched it rebooting I got to play a game for 2hours then BAMMMM  SHADOW STOP WORKING IM BACK TO SQUARE ONE AND MY DUMBASS STILL GAVE THEM 5 STARS. NOW SHADOW NOT WORKING I WAITED THEN TRIED SHADOW AGAIN STILL LOOPING ON DISPLAY SCREEN

( STARTING SHADOW ) I TRIED TO FIND HELP ICON ON THEIR SITE NOTHING NO QUESTION MARK TO SHUTDOWN SHADOW, EVEN ON THEIR APP  NOT GIVING ME ACCESS TO TURN OFF SHADOW . WHENEVER I TRY TO SHUTDOWN  

SHADOW  IT KEEPS GOING BACK TO LOOPING AGAIN ( STARTING SHADOW ) ON DISPLAY SCREEN. NOW ITS TWO WEEKS NOT WORKING HOW DARE Shadow takes my payment for month of OCTOBER 2021. WHEN SHADOW HASNT WORK FOR ME BUT FOR ONLY 2 HOURS SO FAR THIS OCTOBER  MONTH. I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM  LAST MONTH SEPTEMBER. EVERY MONTH SHADOW NOT WORKING SO WHY SHADOW CHANGE PRICES FOR $29 A MONTH. WHY? Shadow has problems every month of every week. Shadow not in position right new to charge us customers this expensive prices. Shadow not giving us professional services to work on a daily basis. Wavier the $29 A Month. Until SHADOW  STARTING PROFESSIONALLY has GOOD SERVIXES TO US CUSTOMERs as it should on a daily basis even when its not guaranteed.