Question

Shadow still not working even though Amsterdam incident is resolved.

• 16 May 2021
  • 4 replies

I haven’t been able to connect to Shadow since yesterday. Every time I click on “Start Now” the loader gets stuk at 9/10 of the bar (see screenshot). 

I saw that there was an incident on the Amsterdam dataserver, but I also read on this forum that it was resolved and that people should be able to connect to their Shadow again. I was wondering if someone knows why I can’t connect to Shadow. I’ve tried to connect with different wifi’s and I’ve restarted my laptop. The last time I was able to connect was on Friday. 

4 replies

Badge +1

Hi Karlijn, what worked for me (although it was over a year ago) was switching from the release client to the beta client. You can do this under the options before you start your stream. I hope this resolves the issue.

Hi Karlijn, what worked for me (although it was over a year ago) was switching from the release client to the beta client. You can do this under the options before you start your stream. I hope this resolves the issue.

I have the same issue and I am on the beta client.

Same problem over here, but I was fine a few hours even got in and everything but when I tried to update the Nvidia drivers rip never got in again, and now it's on a loop and not loading like you. Hope they fix it soon

Userlevel 1
Badge

Maby a reset of your vm?