Question

Shadow Storage Performance

• 9 April 2022
  • 1 reply

So; recently I allowed shadow to swap me over to their newer servers and with doing so I realized that my shadow is using a hard drive that literally can’t even install Call of Duty: Black Ops (One) in less then 2-5 minutes and I know this is purely a storage speed issue because thats the only difference I can find in the shadow pc

I mean this has gotten so bad that I can’t even load a webpage in less then 30 seconds anymore; and its starting to piss me off; when the price for shadow increased to 30 I didn’t mind it; but now I can’t even install a game because of the storage speed;

at this point minus ingame performance; my normal computer is better then the shadow computer; and its a 5 year old workstation with integrated graphics and a 2tb 7200rpm barracuda hdd

shadow please change the hard drives because at this point you’re literally scamming the people that decide to use this service out of 30 dollars a month

*Edit: sorry scratch not being able to install a game; change that to Not even being able to download STEAM

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Hello @BIO.Thomas, sorry to hear that your download speed is slow.

I would love to assist you out properly. Please go ahead and reach out to our wonderful Support Team from your account page (https://account.shadow.tech/home/support) so that they can help look into this further.