Solved

Shadow storage, uninstalling 1.75 tb installijg 1.25 tb.

• 1 June 2021
  • 3 replies

At about 1pm i saw that the price for shadow was increasing so i decided to lower my storage but shadow has been stuck on uninstalling 1.75tb installing 1.25 tb ALL DAY i messaged super but they haven't given me any updates at all. And on shadow my entire D drive is missing so i cant play my games. Anyone got a fix or should i just keep waiting until support responds?

icon

Best answer by Phobos 1 June 2021, 17:27

Hey @Justalazer111 
Sadly there is nothing we could do about it here. You will have to wait for an answer of customer support. Requests might take up to 48h to be answered.

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Hey @Justalazer111 
Sadly there is nothing we could do about it here. You will have to wait for an answer of customer support. Requests might take up to 48h to be answered.

Userlevel 2
Badge

This is really important pls let us know the outcome. I also want to reduce my storage from 1tb to 512gb.If the only options are either to stay as I am or down to 256gb then I am out.

I suspect that because there is no storage available there is no mechanism to delete and reinstall less storage. We need total clarity on this.

Yep I did the same thing, trying to reduce my extra storage.

Now my extra storage is gone. Which is ok for me because moved stuff to the main drive.

But it’s been 10 days and I’m still here without access to my extra storage.

I created a ticket but no one on support team knew anything. They don’t know when it’ll be fixed.

I had Riku and Edy Gordo and Ezio on the Shadow support team. They all tell me this “web team” have not gotten back to them yet on my request.

I don’t know if my storage issue will ever get resolved. I have one more month on my annual contract, then I’ll be gone. It’s ridiculous to expect me to pay $40 and have a system-crippling storage issue remain open for 10 days without any ETA of a fix.