Question

Shodow just died on me

Hi there,

my Shadow just died on my. While in mid-game, the local client has shut down and suddenly refuses to let me even log in. “unable to connect, pls try again later. A-468”

Error occurance: since around 9:50 AM CET

Anyone else with this issue? Any suggestions?

This topic has been closed for comments

11 replies

Userlevel 3

I have the same problem today.
According to status.shadow.tech there are no Incidents for my area.

Is your Shadow too in Amsterdam?

Userlevel 3

seems to be working again.
at least for me.

Badge

Same here A-468 Error. When is looked around on this forum for this error this is what i found:

A-468 is maintenance. You get this error when you reset your shadow and it’s not done resetting yet. You can also get this error when a filer is down (your data can’t be reached) which usually takes about 10 to 15min until it’s back up again.

I am also on the Amsterdam server btw.  I thought that https://status.shadow.tech/ was an automatic status page that would update if anything was going on, i guess not since it still says everything is okay as of 10:15 GMT+2

Edit: its working again as of 10:17 for me at least.

Error code G-468 for me , can’t connect to my Shadow anymore.
Weird

A-468 here and not able to log back in. On the Amsterdam server. This should not be maintenance, that was yesterday. And now it's working again.

Same for me:

I got some error concerning some maintenance work on my iPhone while I got the A-468 on my MacBook. However after ~15 Minutes the problem was solved.

For the other users: I assume that Shadow pushed some update which gets triggered the next time you log in. So maybe just a bit of patience is key...

Same for me:

I got some error concerning some maintenance work on my iPhone while I got the A-468 on my MacBook. However after ~15 Minutes the problem was solved.

For the other users: I assume that Shadow pushed some update which gets triggered the next time you log in. So maybe just a bit of patience is key...

However the screen of my shadow remains black…

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

[AMS - Investigating] There might be some shadows unavailable for now over at the AMS DC (A-468 errors) The team is aware of the issue and is working on it.

Im getting it too. Im using Santa Clara data center.

Same here,mid game cut out.Santa Clara center.

Same here,mid game cut out.Santa Clara center.

BACK UP AND RUNNING