Solved

Shutting down in the middle of a game - not able to restart.

Badge
  • Windows

• Shadow Client Version - Official

• Local device CPU Core i5 Intel

• Local device AMD Radeon

• Datacenter location Paris

• Connection speed (Datacenter speed tests EU: Paris | AMS or US: CA | TX |CH | NY)

• I have been playing Warframe since yesterday and was pleasantly surprised to see that I could run at almost max settings on my Shadow Boost. Yesterday I had a crash and restart and thought it might have been a once off. However, it has crashed again today, just dumped me straight out into '’windows is shutting down screen'’. Also - after yesterdays crash, the interface was very low res and asking me to shutdown the Shadow, not restart it. It looked like some kind of diagnostic mode. It feels like an overheating problem...maybe - just a hunch.

Other:

• Date when problem appeared: 25/26 July.

• Did you take any action(s) which could have created this problem? If so, what? The only new things is the installation of Warframe. New Geforce drivers updated about a week ago.

• Do you recall any action(s) you took after it happened? Just attempted to restart the Shadow.

• Do you use a VPN and/or antivirus? No.

• Please provide a screenshot of your shadow stats (Alt+Win+O). Also make sure it captures a timeframe when the issue has happened. I don't have any data to send - as I was quickly booted out of Shadow.

icon

Best answer by Delorentis21 26 July 2020, 16:27

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Badge

Update - I was able to restart by forcing the Shadow to shutdown on the support tab of the client. I am not sure if I should carry on with Warframe now :thinking:

If anyone has any insight to this problem it would be appreciated.  Thanks guys!

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Update - I was able to restart by forcing the Shadow to shutdown on the support tab of the client. I am not sure if I should carry on with Warframe now :thinking:

If anyone has any insight to this problem it would be appreciated.  Thanks guys!

Did you try a different Shadow client? Like beta? you can find that on your account page.