Question

'Sorry an issue has happened with the controller services' Error code: SC-104

• 3 July 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge

So recently, due to a game that didn’t recognize my PS4 controller, I installed an application called InputMapper that would basically emulate it as if it was an Xbox 360 controller. The problem was that when I uninstalled the app, I think that it removed the controller drivers with it, because now every time I connect my PS4 controller, this message appears:

'Sorry an issue has happened with the controller services' Error code: SC-104

Before I installed that app the controller would connect instantly and sometimes even without any kind of notification, but now even after restarting the shadow multiple times, and even restarting my own pc, the controller can’t connect anymore, and it doesn’t even appear in the list of controllers. It connects to my pc because I can see it in the Bluetooth devices, but in shadow it doesn’t.

How can I solve this?

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Hello @Patrik105, sorry to hear that your PS4 controller is no longer recognized on Shadow due to the SC-104 error.

We would love to assist you out properly. Please go ahead and reach out to our wonderful Support Team from your account page so that they can help look into this further.