Solved

Stuttering at Higher Resolutions

• 8 February 2021
  • 2 replies

Whenever I play on my laptop at 1368p it’s fine. I have no stuttering issues and my wifi is strong enough with an Ethernet cable. When I boot up let’s say warzone or team sonic racing if I go to 1080p it stutters and freezes. This also happens when I connect my laptop to a tv. Any fixes?

icon

Best answer by Brittaney from Shadow 23 February 2021, 20:43

Thanks for reaching out.  If you’re connecting your laptop to a TV, you would need a stronger connection since you are streaming the information from your laptop to your tv as well as to the datacenter.  It’s possible that your connection can’t handle the load you’re trying to put on it.

I’d recommend reaching out to our support team who may be able to give you more advice on your specific situation.

View original

2 replies

Badge

Same here except I'm on 1440p. still haven’t managed to find a fix for it though

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Thanks for reaching out.  If you’re connecting your laptop to a TV, you would need a stronger connection since you are streaming the information from your laptop to your tv as well as to the datacenter.  It’s possible that your connection can’t handle the load you’re trying to put on it.

I’d recommend reaching out to our support team who may be able to give you more advice on your specific situation.