Question

Suddenly Shadow on iMac resetting constantly and Windows screen wrong Resolution

• 6 April 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge

I have been using Shadow from an iMac 27 “ (2560 x 1440) for over a year without problems - tonight - when I activated Shadow on the iMac (April 5 2021 8:16 PM PST) it starts - finds a stream - but displays an 800 x 600 Windows desktop then Shadow will shut down and restart the whole process. I have been using Shadow all day without problems and changed nothing on the iMac. I re-installed a new copy of Shadow (for Apple OS 10) but the same thing repeats - I have changed the settings again in the Quick Menu which seems to detect Apple - as the login computer - but the resolution is 0x0 and I can’t access  the change resolution menu (grayed out). You can reach me at cerebrogasm@gmail.com or 702-826-0152 (call or text) - please help. Thank you - James Sullivan, Pasadena, CA 91106

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

If you want one-on-one support, you’ll need to “Contact support” from the Support link in your account portal.

Are you able to access Shadow from a different device? If not, can you capture a screen recording of what you are experiencing using the QuickTime Player? The option is under File New Screen Recording after launching the QT Player on the Mac.