Solved

Thrustmaster T.16000M not forwarded as USB Peripheral

• 22 April 2021
  • 3 replies

After some time I relaunched Shadow to play FS2020 again but my T.16000M is no longer being forwarded by Shadow.

It shows up on my PC correctly but it’s forwarded by Shadow as a Controller and makes it unusable. I’ve tried the usual, unplugging, restarting but to no avail.

Does someone have a solution because I use Shadow for this one Game and it’s just sitting here catching virtual dust.

Thank you in advance.

icon

Best answer by Val72 23 April 2021, 09:26

I think I found a solution for the last part of my problem.

Shadow crashed a few times for no apparent reason and couldn't run a game anymore. There was also a message that my account was installing updates. Could have been a coincidence or tech support that has been invisible up till now.

After that, I also MANUALLY deleted the Thrustmaster driver from my PC, and it removed the Thrustmaster as controller and placed it as a USB Peripheral in the list.

It seems to be working now.
Hopefully, this would help someone in the future. 

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Have you tried usb forwarding? If so what is your ping to shadow? If this is around or above 40ms it can cause usb issues. 

Thanks for your reply Razorline. There’s no problem with my ping… it’s 10 ms. I would assume a bad ping causes bad performance, not bad forwarding.

But I managed to resolve it by choosing “Delete all drivers”.
Unfortunately now my Thrustmaster is being disconnected and reconnected every 2 seconds. I found more posts mentioning this problem. Apparently, there’s no fix for this in this version of the client.

Any tips on this problem are also very much appreciated. I have been spending my day off trying to get Shadow to work. Kinda disappointing as you can imagine.

Thanks again.

P.s: It seems my Thrustmaster is now BOTH seen as a controller and a USB Peripheral. Maybe that’s causing the problem. I didn’t check before this bug appeared.

I think I found a solution for the last part of my problem.

Shadow crashed a few times for no apparent reason and couldn't run a game anymore. There was also a message that my account was installing updates. Could have been a coincidence or tech support that has been invisible up till now.

After that, I also MANUALLY deleted the Thrustmaster driver from my PC, and it removed the Thrustmaster as controller and placed it as a USB Peripheral in the list.

It seems to be working now.
Hopefully, this would help someone in the future.