Solved

Unable to Forward USB Peripherals to Shadow

• 1 February 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello. I have been using Shadow for quite some time now and I wanted to connect USB devices to Shadow. I am on a Mac using OSX 11.1. I opened the launcher to find the option to forward USB devices but I could not find them despite seeing them previously. I am very confused as to where the option is. The quick menu while I am in my Shadow PC says “Enable USB peripherals in the Launcher to see them appear here,” but there is no option in the launcher. Can anyone help? 

icon

Best answer by Brittaney from Shadow 23 February 2021, 20:31

If you are still having trouble, please refer to this article: How to Enable USB Drivers on macOS Big Sur – Shadow - Support (EN)

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi all, I provided the correct process and information to solve this problem in another thread:

Please check it out, let me know if I can help you get it resolved in any way.  The directions are pretty straight forward. I also shared this information with shadow and asked that they create a guide to help everyone struggling with this issue.

-Skip

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

If you are still having trouble, please refer to this article: How to Enable USB Drivers on macOS Big Sur – Shadow - Support (EN)

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

The option is disabled on Big Sur because it was causing some issues. They have now or will soon deploy it on the Beta version of the shadow application. See your account page → Applications to download the Beta client.