<Edit of question - found fix>
Solution to two issues still existing in the android app with mic forwarding.
A) users experience sound working but mic not working
B) users experience mic working but with a 5-10 second delay on input.
<First enable mic in app of course :))
Fix for me:
1) rightclick sounds (taskbar) )))
2) click recording
3) rightclick Externtal mic headphone > Select: Configure Speech recognition
4) Go to: Advanced speech options (left side)
5) Click advanced at the bottom.
6) Select: Use this audio device (Don't select preferred device)
7) Select: configure microphone. Run test.
8) Restart Shadow.
Now it should work on Teamspeak, Discord.
Try it out. Hopefully it works for you.
Best answer by Jonathan from Shadow
Thanks for sharing this tip with our Community!