Question

USB Peripherals not forwarding anymore.

• 13 August 2021
  • 9 replies

I have seen plenty of posts here regarding this issue, however I can’t seem to find a decent solution for this.

I am using Shadow on my Windows PC.

I have been playing MSFS2020 with my Logitech Yoke system for about two weeks, but since last week, I can’t forward my yoke anymore. The box is there, but it won’t let me click it.

I have reinstalled the drivers twice, I have reset my settings, I’ve re-installed shadow on my PC completely, I have done everything I could, but they still wont work. 

I really don’t know what else i can do to solve this issue, any help would be appreciated.

9 replies

Bump!  I have the same problem! Everything used to work great, my printer etc,  and now they wont connect.  Same story, the boxes are there but I cant connect them!

Bump!  I have the same problem! Everything used to work great, my printer etc,  and now they wont connect.  Same story, the boxes are there but I cant connect them!

Yeah it’s so annoying! I’ve contacted support and i did everything they told me to do, including switching to the beta, however the problem is still here. It’s so frustrating. I hope this gets fixed soon! 

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

If you are experiencing USB issues be sure to include log’s in your support ticket. -Gelgoog

have you solved it?

Anyone solved this? same happening for me, done all that support has suggested 

I solved it by resetting my pc, every 6 months I reset it

I resetted my PC too, but it doesn’t work for me..

Anyone got another idea how to solve this?

I have seen plenty of posts here regarding this issue, however I can’t seem to find a decent solution for this.

I am using Shadow on my Windows PC.

I have been playing MSFS2020 with my Logitech Yoke system for about two weeks, but since last week, I can’t forward my yoke anymore. The box is there, but it won’t let me click it.

I have reinstalled the drivers twice, I have reset my settings, I’ve re-installed shadow on my PC completely, I have done everything I could, but they still wont work. 

I really don’t know what else i can do to solve this issue, any help would be appreciated.

For me the same, i think it could be easy fixed. It worked before.

The only way to solve this for me was resetting my PC.

This problem occured in july the first time. After a reset it started working again.

Yesterday I had to do it again because suddenly forwarding didn’t work anymore.

Now it’s working again.

This is really annoying but the only way for me to get it working again..