Solved

Using a Dualshock 3

• 12 June 2020
  • 3 replies

Badge

I was happy to see Shadow apparently supports PS3 controllers. It recognizes my controller as one but no buttons work.

I’m using something that emulates the controller as an Xbox 360 one. It works alright, but it increases input lag.

Am I missing a driver or something that will make the PS3 controller work on Shadow as just a “PS3 controller”?

icon

Best answer by Gaijin 12 June 2020, 13:38

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

You can try reWASD and see while it is running it detects your ps3 controller as such and recognizes any inputs. 

if so then enable virtual ps controller or xbox controller. 

before doing all that remove all your other ps3 drivers/emulator. 

install playstation now and its drivers then link up your ds3 (ds3 should work within psnow pc)

go to steam setup ps3 controller and launch your game

if that fails 

install reWASD

Badge

You can try reWASD and see while it is running it detects your ps3 controller as such and recognizes any inputs. 

install playstation now and its drivers then link up your ds3 (ds3 should work within psnow pc)

if that fails 

install reWASD

Thanks. PS Now made it work with Shadow as a PS3 controller and worked with GTA V.

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

if that fails 

install reWASD

Thanks. PS Now made it work with Shadow as a PS3 controller and worked with GTA V.

Awesome