Solved

Using USB peripherals

• 6 June 2020
  • 3 replies

Hi guys
i have small question for you guys. I am trying to connect my oculus quest via LINK, but its not being recognized.  is that normal or should it work ?? Im also interested if any other PCVR headset should work when plugged to pc that im running shadow on?? and also peripherals like steering wheel?? would that work??
thanks in advance

icon

Best answer by Lily 8 June 2020, 02:56

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

You would have to use Virtual Desktop to connect the Quest. That is the only way, you would also have to meet the requirements of your network in order to run the Quest like that. If you want to get more information check the subreddit or the #experimental-vr channel on the US discord. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi guys
i have small question for you guys. I am trying to connect my oculus quest via LINK, but its not being recognized.  is that normal or should it work ?? Im also interested if any other PCVR headset should work when plugged to pc that im running shadow on?? and also peripherals like steering wheel?? would that work??
thanks in advance

USB devices, many of them, will work it you have the upload and latency (under 35ms). Lily is correct on the VR.

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

You should also get connected to your router via ethernet to minimize ping and possible packet loss. And thanks Dar!