Question

Watch Dogs Legion FPS drop

• 29 October 2020
  • 6 replies

I’m only have 40 fps when playing the new watch dogs, even with the lowest graphic setting. 

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

@Mibcl 

In order for our mods and community to provide you with quick and quality assistance, please copy & paste the template below in your original post and provide the necessary information.

Not using the template may result in having your topic removed

+++

• Application type (Windows/Mac/Mobile/etc.)

• Shadow Client Version (Official/Beta/Alpha)

• Local device CPU

• Local device GPU

• Datacenter location (check status.shadow.tech)

• Connection speed (Datacenter speed tests EU: Paris | AMS or US: CA | TX |CH | NY)

• Description of issue

Other:

• Date when problem appeared.

• Did you take any action(s) which could have created this problem? If so, what?

• Do you recall any action(s) you took after it happened?

• Do you use a VPN and/or antivirus?

• Please provide a screenshot of your shadow stats (Alt+Win+O). Also make sure it captures a timeframe when the issue has happened.

Badge

Did you install the patch? Do not use Ray tracing, it has terrible performance on Shadow. I play it on very high settings at 2160x1080. After the patch performance was way better.

What patch is it?

Badge

Normally Uplay updates the game manually. Watch Dogs Legion runs terribly even on local PC systems. Try a different game. Watch Dog Legion crashed a few times on my Shadow.

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

What windows is your Shadow version running? It is suggested it should be updated to the latest one possible, which I believe currently is version 2009. 

Did you install the patch? Do not use Ray tracing, it has terrible performance on Shadow. I play it on very high settings at 2160x1080. After the patch performance was way better.

What is your framerate? I’m playing on 2560x1080 with high settings only and i have an average framerate of 42 fps.