Question

Xbox one controller not detected both on IPADOS 15.6 and WINDOWS 10.

• 14 August 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +1
  • Application type: Windows 10/Mobile(IPADOS 15.6)

• Shadow Client Version: Official(Launcher v4.31.12 | Client v4.0.9)

• Local device CPU: Intel I7-6500U

• Local device GPU: Intel HD Graphics 520

• Datacenter location: USPOR01 https://speedtest.hil.shadow.guru/

• Connection speed: Speed (700 Mb/s) Latency (33ms) 

• Description of issue:
    Xbox one controller not detected on shadow pc. Controller is confirmed connected via bluetooth and working on other apps/games locally on both windows 10 and IpadOS 15.6.

on Windows 10, restarting the streaming on shadow stats screen (Alt+Win+O) on produces error sc-104.

Other:

• Date when problem appeared: August 11, 2022

• Did you take any action(s) which could have created this problem? If so, what? No, It started happening after the last automated updated of shadow client software on local windows 10

• Do you recall any action(s) you took after it happened?  I tried every fixes related to sc-104 error. I also made sure windows 10 have the latest updates both on local and shadow pc.

• Do you use a VPN and/or antivirus? No

• Please provide a screenshot of your shadow stats (Alt+Win+O). Also make sure it captures a timeframe when the issue has happened.: Screenshots are the before and after hitting the “restart streaming” button  while controller is connected and working locally.

I also sent you the logs via the client w/ unique log identification code:
      HJMQWW

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Hello @macropilot, sorry to hear that your controller stopped working. Since you are experiencing error SC-104, please reach out to our amazing Support Team from your account page so that they can help get this issue resolved.