Solved

Your Shadow is unavailable at the moment. Please try again later

• 3 June 2021
  • 3 replies

Unable to login currently, and I’ve checked the status for shadow and the one (NY) datacenter I’m in is fine. 

icon

Best answer by geraldbrent1 3 June 2021, 18:27

NY has been slated for storage migration. You should have received an email about it. The more storage you have, the longer the migration can take. If you’re getting an A-468 code, then that would mean that you’re most likely in the migration phase and will have to wait for that to complete. Shadow reported up to 12 hours of downtime, but users have been reporting more than that. 

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

NY has been slated for storage migration. You should have received an email about it. The more storage you have, the longer the migration can take. If you’re getting an A-468 code, then that would mean that you’re most likely in the migration phase and will have to wait for that to complete. Shadow reported up to 12 hours of downtime, but users have been reporting more than that. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

What error are you getting? A good base line for trouble shooting is restart your PC and router and try again. This normally helps, without the error code i can’t say what the issue or fix is. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Create support or reset your shadow through website