New

Updates on Shadow VR, and how to follow

• 3 November 2020
  • 4 replies

Badge

What's the best way to follow updates on Shadow VR alpha? I only found out about it a few days ago on the discord. And it was hell trying to find this section.

Me and my wife are hoping to stop using Virtual Desktop and use Shadow VR. After trying it once and seeing no mic was available (we use VRChat mostly) we had to go back to Virtual Desktop setup, and it had alot of difficulties reverting back to pc settings and overwriting the VR update.

It's difficult to test it on our own and keep reverting updates to see if anything has changed, so how do we get information on updates, plans, ect?

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hello Ser Lizard,
We will keep updating about the app’s progress and changelog on the forum. We might announce updates incoming on Discord as well for you to come check it out in the changelog part of this section.
I will make sure to include what’s next in our changelog updates.

Badge

Hello Ser Lizard,
We will keep updating about the app’s progress and changelog on the forum. We might announce updates incoming on Discord as well for you to come check it out in the changelog part of this section.

Thanks for the reply, we are anxious to use Shadow VR over Virtual Desktop. I understand there is a pandemic going on, so I appreciate the reply. We can't wait to see this explode into popularity.

It would also be nice to detail all the updates on SideQuest

Hello Ser Lizard,

Thanks for the reply, we are anxious to use Shadow VR over Virtual Desktop. I understand there is a pandemic going on, so I appreciate the reply. We can't wait to see this explode into popularity.

What’s the point of using it through VD instead of directly?